The key to effective and healthy weight loss is through diet and exercise. There is no exercise paraphernalia that will alone help you to shed your weight. Today there are many foods that are advantageous to weight loss and that actually help you to burn calories. Aiming weight loss, at 1 to 2 lbs. per week, tends to bring the most success, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Bringing variety to your food makes your diet enjoyable.
4 ways in which food burns fat are as follows:-
1. Whole Grains
• Whole grains such as oats, barley, brown rice, wild rice and popcorn retain all nutritious parts of the grain, thus providing more vitamins, minerals, protein and fiber.
• According to MayoClinic.com, fiber-rich foods enhance weight loss, because they take longer to chew, allowing your body time to recognize that you’re no longer hungry, and keep you fuller longer between meals.
• Whole grains also provide carbohydrates which is the main source of energy.
2. Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
• Foods that have higher water content allow you to have a bigger portion with the same calorie content.
• Fruit like grapefruit is about 90 per cent water and provides a mere 39 calories per half. Carrots have 88 per cent water and contain a mere 25 calories per half cup.
• Fruits and vegetables also provide satiating fiber and energizing carbohydrates.
3. Lean Protein
• Lean proteins have a mild impact on your blood sugar, thus they are low-glycaemic.
• Replacing high-glycaemic foods, such as sugary sweets and white bread, with low-glycaemic foods might lift your energy by slowing the release of the hormone insulin in your body, which promotes fat storage instead of burning.
• Lean, protein-rich foods include low-fat dairy products, beans, lentils, fish and skinless, white-meat poultry.
• Beans and lentils are also chock-a-block of fiber.
4. Nuts and Seeds
• Nuts and seeds provide heart-healthy, unsaturated fats and antioxidants, such as calcium and selenium.
• A diet high in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants enhances the brain function, which play an important role in energy.
• Fats also supply to your muscles with energy during exercise and enhance ampleness after meals.
• Although eating too much fat can lead to weight gain and lethargy, healthy diets contain 20 to 35 percent fat, according to the American Dietetic Association, mainly from nutritious sources.
Thus in order to burn your fat and to reduce your calorie intake, you must simply go for green tea, whole grain bread, salmon, garlic, onions, broccoli, berries, lean chicken, yoghurt, brown rice and oranges as these have the following:-
• fat burning properties
• is easily introduced into the diet
• is versatile
• is commonly available
• is enjoyable
• is easy to prepare
• is beneficial to your overall health in multiple ways
After these natural methods, sometimes it gets difficult to resist and some people end up resorting diet pills and the likes that are available on sites, such as ecastack-pills.com. The debate if one should take these pills or not is never ending. So, it is recommended that you ask your physician to guide you about this, according to your individual medical history, if these are right for you.