Obesity is a condition in which there is deposition of excess fatty tissue in the body. There are a lot of people who are obese and that is a cause of a lot of people suffering from a lot of problems such as the cardiovascular diseases, sleep apnea, diabetes mellitus, stroke, osteoarthritis etc. and it just takes down the quality of life and puts these individuals at a greater risk. There is research being conducted that shows that the people who are obese have shorter lives than the people who are not obese.
There are a lot of reasons that lead the individual to suffer from obesity, which include sedentary lifestyle, a diet that is rich in high glycemic foods, illnesses that cause obesity such as hypothyroidism, Prader-Willi syndrome which is a genetic factor, binge eating, stressful life, deprivation of sleep, medications also cause obesity that include atypical antipsychotics, cessation of smoking, as well as excessive eating. All these factors just lead to weight gain at a very high speed.
The biggest reason that is being discerned that people are getting obese is that of diet and exercise. A lot of physicians emphasize on the fact that their patients work on improving their diet and their lifestyle and a lot of patients have reported that they have gained a lot of benefit by improving their diet and spending time to exercise. Those people who are on the road of improving their lifestyle and diet are on the path of improving their quality of life, but those who are not are the ones who are just on the road of deterioration and things get worse and worse for them and those are the people who are going to be put on the medications to control the rising levels of cholesterol in their blood.
There are a lot of researches that are being conducted as to how one can lose their weight and for this reason there are a lot of diets that have been brought into the market such as Atkins Diet, Weight Watchers Diet, Jenny Craig’s Weight Loss Program, LA Weight Loss Diet Plan, and a lot of other diet plans and structures, which are being adopted by a lot of people. A lot of people find benefit from them but there are still a lot of people who report that they did not get any benefit from that.
In this article we are going to list the different things that the researcher emphasized on reducing the weight in a natural way. The researcher added that this is not a diet plan that is going to have any bad psychological effects on the individual. He said that it is a plant based diet and it does not follow rules or plans where an individual has to eat at only specific times and with this diet there a lot of people who want to lose weight can lose weight at a gradual pace, they will have a better lifestyle and will have a better outlook as the way they wanted to. He added that his diet plan can benefit people who are suffering from heart diseases, diabetes, cancer, etc. as well. Another important thing that was added in the diet plan was to do daily exercise to make the body train to withstand the exertion for a specific period of time so that they are able to build their stamina and thus will be able to live in a better lifestyle.
The major question that was being asked by the researcher from all the individuals out there suffering with increased body weight was that why don’t we care for ourselves, what is the reason that we start compromising with so many things in our life and just raise our hands giving up, he asked as to why a lot of people who are continuously entering the club of obese. The researcher also emphasized the importance of people wanting to lose weight but not working towards their goal much so a lot of people are just in the phase of life where they are just stuck and in their opinion there is nothing much that can be done.
According to the researcher the diet that he was introducing was not requiring anyone to take the pills, it does not need any one to count the calories and they also don’t have to eat only at specific times, but they will be able0 to eat as many times as they like. Other benefits that were discussed of better diet is that the individual will be reducing the risk of developing cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancer and will become healthier day by day. There were valuable things that were addressed by the researcher that can help all of us with increasing weight to improve our diets and our lifestyles. These points are being listed as follows:
1. The individuals must drink plenty of water because the water just flushes out a lot of toxins from the cells and thus clears them out from the body. Drinking excess water gives a feeling of full and thus prevents the individuals from over eating. Another very major benefit of drinking plenty of water is that the cells of the body are hydrated. There are some people who do not like to drink water, these individuals just can add lemon into the water and make it a very interesting drink, I bet you would love it.
2. Burn those calories that you are carrying around with you everywhere. You know you can burn them only with the motivation that you need. Just do not make huge plans, but make plans to walk for a few minutes regularly on your treadmill, but if you don’t have a treadmill, you can walk as much as you an around the house because you must get those extra calories burnt that you are carrying in the form of fats on you.
3. Just remember that you can snack as many times as you want to with the healthy snack foods rather than fatty or greasy food products and that it is truly better than eating large meals at two or three times in a day.
4. It is really important that one should eat lots of fruits and vegetables and try to cut down and reduce the levels of oily foods that are being ingested.
5. Eat a low carb, low cholesterol diet.
6. White meat is good meat and eating fish such as salmon and tuna because there is no fat in the meat and one can also eat beans and lentils as the main protein source.
7. One should try to eliminate the soft drinks because they contain a lot of calories in them.
8. Do not eat greasy or fatty foods before bedtime.
I hope that the information above will initiate a better life pattern and will help you improve the life standards and a promising healthier future for you.